Commerce Tools

dalexmo

Get Shipping information from Hubspot Payment Record

SOLVE

I'm building an integration to send Deals/Quote information to a 3rd party logistics software, and I need to send the Shipping information that's captured when the Hubspot payment is processed using the payment link from the quote. Is there a way to do this through a Rest API or HTTP request?

If not, are Payment records available for Workflows? I was thinking on creating a workflow that would grab the Shipping Information from the Payment Record and put it into other Custom Properties at the Deal Level, as then make the integration pull those Custom Properties instead. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JackCoopersmith
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thanks for the question @dalexmo! My name is Jack and I'm on the GTM Team for HubSpot payments

You'll see quite a lot of major (and in my biased opinion, fantastic) changes to the HubSpot payments product over the next few quarters, especially on new commerce-related objects. One of these objects will be holding this shipping information and we'll be releasing it in the next handful of weeks. An object within the HubSpot Framework of course has many benefits, one of which will be to power workflows.

I'll DM you right now to chat through what's around the corner and to explore getting you early access!

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
wilderlo

SOLVE

To access shipping information, navigate to the order or payment details section within your chosen e-commerce platform or payment gateway on HubSpot. Here, you'll find a dedicated area specifically for shipping details. This section typically comprises crucial information such as the shipping address, chosen shipping method, and other pertinent details essential for fulfillment. By exploring this segment of the order record at https://www.hubspot.com/, you can gain comprehensive insights into the shipping specifics associated with each transaction. This user-friendly interface ensures a seamless experience, allowing you to efficiently manage and review shipping information for your orders.

0 Upvotes
mwomack
Participant

SOLVE

We are using the Stripe Integration, but I don't see a way to force the shipping address to be filled out when the order is paid.  I see that option if I create a payment link. It makes it a little messy to have to go back to the customer for a shipping address.  Is there a way to do this or is that something that is in the works.

0 Upvotes
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @Mwoo I'm hesitant to speak to Stripe payment processing because I'm on the HubSpot payments side of things, but I can tell you that you can idneed require shipping information when checking out with HubSpot payments and that information is stored on the payment object 🙂

bendonahower
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

May I ask what TMS? Depending, I might be interested in the same thing.

Ben Donahowers HubSpot community signature
JackCoopersmith
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Thanks for the question @dalexmo! My name is Jack and I'm on the GTM Team for HubSpot payments

You'll see quite a lot of major (and in my biased opinion, fantastic) changes to the HubSpot payments product over the next few quarters, especially on new commerce-related objects. One of these objects will be holding this shipping information and we'll be releasing it in the next handful of weeks. An object within the HubSpot Framework of course has many benefits, one of which will be to power workflows.

I'll DM you right now to chat through what's around the corner and to explore getting you early access!