Commerce Tools

rytrom
Teilnehmer/-in

Generic payment link

lösung

We use SAP B1 for invoice generation for the standar customers who place their sales orders directly (without generating payable quote). When we want to let them to pay directly via ACH or CC we create a custom payment link for the exact amount and email it along with the invoice generated by SAP. 

Would be helpful to be able to generate a payment link for the exact amount and then embed it to the invoice itself or duplicate in the email. Is it possible? 

Alternatively, would be an ok workaround to have a gegneric payment link with the amount entered by the customer.

What are our options besides generating a payment link every time for each invoice manually?

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Generic payment link

lösung

@rytrom in HubSpot Payments, you do now have the option to allow customers to set their price (when you create a custom line item): 

danmoyle_0-1685019856287.png

As for the other question on generating a payment link and embedding it, I believe that's expected behavior in Payments, yes. You can copy an embed code, or share a link: 

danmoyle_1-1685019947231.png

Link: 

danmoyle_2-1685019967071.png

I hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

5 Antworten
danmoyle
Lösung
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Generic payment link

lösung

@rytrom in HubSpot Payments, you do now have the option to allow customers to set their price (when you create a custom line item): 

danmoyle_0-1685019856287.png

As for the other question on generating a payment link and embedding it, I believe that's expected behavior in Payments, yes. You can copy an embed code, or share a link: 

danmoyle_1-1685019947231.png

Link: 

danmoyle_2-1685019967071.png

I hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
kvlschaefer
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Generic payment link

lösung

Hi @rytrom,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Let's invite our subject matter experts to see if they have any suggestions.

Hi @bendonahower@JackCoopersmith@danmoyle  - Do you have any recommendations for @rytrom?

Thank you! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
JackCoopersmith
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

Generic payment link

lösung

+1 to what @danmoyle mentioned above, you can absolutely place a payment link anywhere you can place a hyperlink. You can also create payment links directly from contact/company/deal records now as well with just 4 clicks, so that's probably the route I'd go for efficiency's sake.

I'm not sure how committed you are to SAP @rytrom though we do have a native invoice tool ourselves that we're rolling out, feel free to DM me with your Hub ID if you'd like access! These are also payable artifacts that come with invoice based workflows and reporting as well 🙂

danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Generic payment link

lösung

Love that helpfullness on the invoice tool @JackCoopersmith ! 🙌 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
0 Upvotes
danmoyle
Koryphäe | Elite Partner
Koryphäe | Elite Partner

Generic payment link

lösung

Thanks @kvlschaefer 🙂 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website