Commerce Tools

craigl

Can't see Payment Received Option on Non-Super User accounts

SOLVE

Under Settings > Notifications > Payments there is an option for Payment received that can be checked or unchecked for Super Users.  For non-super users the option does not show up.  I can't find a permission to allow it to show up, does anyone know there is a permission that allows it to show up?  Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @craigl,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to refer you to this help article that mentions that only users with super admin permissions will receive payment notifications.  This is a great product suggestion though! 

I would highly recommend submitting this feature request to the ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
kvlschaefer
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @craigl,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to refer you to this help article that mentions that only users with super admin permissions will receive payment notifications.  This is a great product suggestion though! 

I would highly recommend submitting this feature request to the ideas forum.

Our product team, who monitors the forum regularly, can read your specific use case and understand why this would be a useful functionality or change. It also helps other customers facing the same issue to advocate for its implementation on your behalf by upvoting on the thread as well. 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !