Commerce Tools

jousefm

Accept Payments on a webinar landing page

SOLVE

Hey there!

Is it possible to accept payments on a webinar landing page inside of HS and is there maybe even a tool that I can directly integrate for this purpose?

Thanks!

2 Accepted solutions
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@jousefm like @kvlschaefer mentioned, I'd use HubSpot Payments if you're able. If not, I'd look at Stripe. they have a good integration that should help you manage payments and data transfers like payment received, etc. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

JackCoopersmith
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

This is absolutely doable with HubSpot payments, you're spot on here @kvlschaefer and @danmoyle as well! Keep in mind that we (as of recently) now have buyer selected customizable quantities as well so that folks purchase 1, 2, 3, however many "seats" to the webinar that they'd like to purchase. You can also redirect payment links to any page you'd like, so maybe we could redirect them to a page to prep for the webinar or add it to their calendar or something like that

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
MarianaBravo
Contributor

SOLVE
look:

[image: image.png]
0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @MarianaBravo,

Thanks for reaching out! 

It looks like your image didn't come through 🙂

Would you mind reposting it here please if it's related to this thread? If not, I would recommend creating a new post to give it more visibility! 

Thank you,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
JackCoopersmith
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

This is absolutely doable with HubSpot payments, you're spot on here @kvlschaefer and @danmoyle as well! Keep in mind that we (as of recently) now have buyer selected customizable quantities as well so that folks purchase 1, 2, 3, however many "seats" to the webinar that they'd like to purchase. You can also redirect payment links to any page you'd like, so maybe we could redirect them to a page to prep for the webinar or add it to their calendar or something like that

danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

@jousefm like @kvlschaefer mentioned, I'd use HubSpot Payments if you're able. If not, I'd look at Stripe. they have a good integration that should help you manage payments and data transfers like payment received, etc. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @jousefm,

Thanks for reaching out!

This can be achieved with HubSpot payments 🙂 I wanted to share this help article regarding adding a payment link to a HubSpot page as well as this related thread.

I also wanted to invite our subject matter experts to this conversation.

Hi @JackCoopersmith@mvittum@danmoyle - Would you like to share your expertise with @jousefm

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !