Paneles e informes

PAY_PER_VIEW_SA
Miembro

VISUALIZACIÓN RESUMIDA DEL TRABAJO Y TAREAS DEL EQUIPO

resolver

Hola. Soy nueva en HubSpot. Me inscribí como superadmisnistradora y soy lider de un equipo de ventas de servicios.
He cargado contactos a HubSpot y les he asignado propietarios y tareas.

A modo de prueba, los primeros vendedores han completado algunos contactos y tareas pero no veo yo de manera simple y resumida el trabajo del equipo completo.

Es decir, si ingreso a cada contacto VEO las notas y llamadas que se han echo, pero...

¿No existe una manera de visualizar el trabajo de cada miembro de mi equipo en su dia a dia? Algo simple y que se vea en una sola pestaña sin tener que abrir contacto por conrtacto para saber si lo han llamado.

Gracias

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
EmmaWashington
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hi @PAY_PER_VIEW_SA! Perhaps a report will best fit your needs of wanting to see all activities of your team at once.

• Go to the Reports tabs and pick Reports from the drop down.
  • Click the Report Library button in the top right corner. 
  • In the search bar, search Activity.
  • Scroll down and you'll see the report Activity Leaderboard by Rep with Type Breakdown.

EmmaWashington_0-1597772555795.png

• Click Save Report, add a title, and add to a dashboard of your choosing.
  • Once on your dashboard, click Report Settings. Then you can change date range.

EmmaWashington_1-1597772659063.png

• Click Engagement Filters to change what types of activities will be included in the report. 

EmmaWashington_2-1597772733297.png

And now you will be able to see all the activities each member of your team is executing.

Good luck!

Emma

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
EmmaWashington
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

Hi @PAY_PER_VIEW_SA! Perhaps a report will best fit your needs of wanting to see all activities of your team at once.

• Go to the Reports tabs and pick Reports from the drop down.
  • Click the Report Library button in the top right corner. 
  • In the search bar, search Activity.
  • Scroll down and you'll see the report Activity Leaderboard by Rep with Type Breakdown.

EmmaWashington_0-1597772555795.png

• Click Save Report, add a title, and add to a dashboard of your choosing.
  • Once on your dashboard, click Report Settings. Then you can change date range.

EmmaWashington_1-1597772659063.png

• Click Engagement Filters to change what types of activities will be included in the report. 

EmmaWashington_2-1597772733297.png

And now you will be able to see all the activities each member of your team is executing.

Good luck!

Emma

0 Me gusta