Paneles e informes

Alex_L
Participante

Report for Number of Unique Interactions with a company

resolver

Hello Hubspot Community!

This is my second week learning how to use Hubspot in my new position. I was tasked with finding unique interactions for each company by date. For example, a sales rep had three interactions with Company "ABC" on three separate dates. I would like to generate a report that reflects this with all companies and respective contact date(s). Ideally, the final report will have just two columns: company name, contact date(s). 

I did some digging around with similar questions on the community and saw that Hubspot only registers last contact date but not a record of all contact dates with that specific company. Is this still in effect? If so, I assume this report would be not possible? 

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Dashboards-Reporting/Report-Number-of-unique-companies-contacted/m-...

Best,

Alex 

1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

resolver

Hi @Alex_L,

It's possible to create these kinds of reports (either a single object Activities report or a cross object Companies and Sales Activities report) but it's not possible to get a list of dates in one column. HubSpot is storing the dates of activities and they can be accessed via these reports but it's not possible to get a list of dates in one column, separated by commas, see below. HubSpot will simply treat dates as individual columns or as something to be aggregated by week, month, year:

karstenkoehler_0-1637215841302.png

So unfortunately, the report that you're looking for, at least in this exact way, cannot be created.

Best regards!

As often the case with HubSpot reports, if you're okay with

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
Alex_L
Participante

resolver

Hi @karstenkoehler ,

Thanks for the detailed explanation and screenshot! 

0 Me gusta
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @Alex_L,

It's possible to create these kinds of reports (either a single object Activities report or a cross object Companies and Sales Activities report) but it's not possible to get a list of dates in one column. HubSpot is storing the dates of activities and they can be accessed via these reports but it's not possible to get a list of dates in one column, separated by commas, see below. HubSpot will simply treat dates as individual columns or as something to be aggregated by week, month, year:

karstenkoehler_0-1637215841302.png

So unfortunately, the report that you're looking for, at least in this exact way, cannot be created.

Best regards!

As often the case with HubSpot reports, if you're okay with

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.