Painéis e relatórios

PNavarrete
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Relatório de contagem média de transações criadas/ Average created deal count report

resolver

Hi team,

My customer would like to analyze the average of deals created on a daily basis per pipeline. From an analytical perspective this report would be useful to measure the productivity of the sales representatives. Currently, the custom report builder does not allow to calculate the average of the "Count of deals" as it is a measure and not a property per se. We tried to create a custom property and created a workflow to define the property as "1" to calculate the average deal count, but unfortunately this only takes into consideration the value inside the property and not the count of deals with the property as 1 to obtain an average we can see on a graph. I also tried with data sets from my account but this feature does not allow to create it. 

This post has a similar request https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Averages-In-Reporting/idi-p/337499#:~:text=To%20apply.... which shows as Delivered, but this only covers the cases when users calculate the average for a number type property, instead of a count of x object as required by my customer. Thank you!

-----

Oi equipe,

Meu cliente gostaria de analisar a média de negócios criados diariamente por pipeline. Do ponto de vista analítico, este relatório é necessário para medir a produtividade dos representantes de vendas. Atualmente, o construtor de relatórios personalizados não permite calcular a média a partir da "Contagem de negócios", pois é uma medida e não uma propriedade em si. Tentamos criar uma propriedade personalizada e criamos um fluxo de trabalho para definir a propriedade como "1" e assim calcular a contagem média de negócios, mas infelizmente isso leva em consideração apenas o valor dentro da propriedade e não a contagem de negócios com a propriedade como 1 a obter uma média que possamos ver em um gráfico. Eu também tentei com conjuntos de dados da minha conta, mas esse recurso não permite criá-lo.

Esta postagem tem uma solicitação semelhante https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Averages-In-Reporting/idi-p/337499#:~:text=To%20apply... %20report%2C%20start%20by%20searching,%23%22%20sign%2C%20far%20left. que mostra como Entregue, mas isso cobre apenas os casos em que os usuários calculam a média para uma propriedade do tipo número, em vez de uma contagem de x objeto conforme exigido pelo meu cliente. Obrigada!

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
karstenkoehler
Solución
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner

Relatório de contagem média de transações criadas/ Average created deal count report

resolver

Hi @PNavarrete,

You could share more details about the measure? What would be the basis of the average you're trying to calculate?

By definition, an average would have to take multiple time frames, add them up and divide them by the number of time frames, e.g. a number property that returns the daily average for a week (daily counts of 2, 6, 4, 8, 2 would result in a weekly average of 4.4). Could you confirm that's what you want to achieve? Would that be a weekly average for each sales reps, to better compare how they're doing from week to week?

While it's still a bit unclear, I'm not sure this is the best way to get this number. I'd recommend creating a report that shows Count of deals by Create date (daily) broken down by Deal owner.

karstenkoehler_0-1648702224643.png

Alternatively, there are great default sales analytics reports here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
karstenkoehler
Solución

resolver

Hi @PNavarrete,

You could share more details about the measure? What would be the basis of the average you're trying to calculate?

By definition, an average would have to take multiple time frames, add them up and divide them by the number of time frames, e.g. a number property that returns the daily average for a week (daily counts of 2, 6, 4, 8, 2 would result in a weekly average of 4.4). Could you confirm that's what you want to achieve? Would that be a weekly average for each sales reps, to better compare how they're doing from week to week?

While it's still a bit unclear, I'm not sure this is the best way to get this number. I'd recommend creating a report that shows Count of deals by Create date (daily) broken down by Deal owner.

karstenkoehler_0-1648702224643.png

Alternatively, there are great default sales analytics reports here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/reports/create-sales-reports-with-the-sales-reports-analytics-tool

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Me gusta