viewing who read my email

Highlighted

How can I find out if the email I sent out was recieved on the other side ( by looking at the email). I get the notifications on my bottom right hand side of the computer, I was wonering how I can find out whether or not the other party recieved the email by looking at the emai  it self. 

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Highlighted
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @pouyannn, you can view detailed information on how many times someone has opened your email by logging into your CRM (login.hubspot.com) and heading to your Activity Stream by following the instructions in this article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-notifications/how-to-search-your-activity-s...

If you simply want to look at the email that you sent, you can do so by looking at your "Sent" folder in your email client, if you were sending out your emails from Gmail or Outlook. If you were sending emails through the CRM, you can look at sent emails in your contacts' timelines.

All the best,

May

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

I have a similar question.  When I send an email (using Outlook) then go back to that email and open it from the Sent Mail folder, it does not show if the email was tracked or opened.  I used to be able to see that but now I don't.  I've uninstalled and re-installed.  I can see the info in Hubspot but sometimes I just want to open an email and see if it was read.  Help!

0 Upvotes
Highlighted

Hi there... I can see people opening but the names of those people are not coming up.. so I am simply getting "YOUR EMAIL WAS OPENED by SOMEONE"

How do I change that so I can see the person's name

Highlighted
New Contributor
Yes, me too! I just sent a bunch of emails using the Mailchimp-like tool in HubSpot. I imported a bunch of contacts with first names and last names before sending. Why is it that I only see “opened by someone” instead of the full name?
0 Upvotes