Outlook Sales Extension

JeffreyChann

"Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to you

SOLVE

I was trying to install Hubspot integration (HubSpot Sales add-in for Outlook (Windows/PC)) to my personal computer (Window 10) with Outlook (Office 365 ProPlus). 

However, always, at the end of the installation, the following came:

"Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to your computer". I ran the installation with an administrator and turned off firewalls, but it still happens... Please help

Hubspot Outlook.PNG

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

"Your administrator has blocked this application because it potentially poses a security risk to you

SOLVE

Hi @JeffreyChann,

I wanted to share this resource which discusses how to action this specific error message.

Thank you,
Jenny

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
CadCam

SOLVE

Hmmm.  It makes a user question how legit this software is.  Security systems are designed to protect users from hidden bots, and bad software - they don't do this out of the blue for no reason.  Is HS CRM spying on us?  What bots is it trying to install? What is being reported to HS and ... who knows where? Last time I looked, client data was mine - and not HS. 

A user has to edit the registry to install HS CRM software?  BS. 

There is no such thing as free. Even after being a paid user of HS for years, I don't trust this 'free' CRM. 

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JeffreyChann,

I wanted to share this resource which discusses how to action this specific error message.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes