Outlook Sales Extension

nttrang14

"There was an issue tracking this email" error

I am trying to send an email to a client and keep getting the below error. I have emailed this client before with no problem and only got this error today. I email a couple of other clients right before this one and the email went through with no problem. Please help me to check what might be the problem. This is a Korean client and their name appears in Korean characters so I am not sure if this could be the reason for this issue. However, as I mentioned, I have emailed this client numerous times before and only today got this error. Thank you in advance for any help.

Screenshot_1.png

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
MLee5
Participant

Also, I have tried emailing from HS on the web and same issue.

0 Upvotes
MLee5
Participant

I also am having the same issue.  Korean contacts that email me (in English) I can't forward to CRM.  Nor when I reply, it won't track.  There's something up - unicode language or something - anyone????

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @nttrang14 

Thank you for sharing all this information,  my recommendation would be to please check any extension in your browser that may affect the integration and you can Disable other outlook extensions

Or also the Security/Firewall could be blocking Hubspot, please check with IT team to disable the firewall (but you might want to check with your colleagues if they're experiencing the same issue first).

If you would like after, you can follow these steps here to uninstall the extension itself, and confirm that the error is not showing anymore?

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
nttrang14

I uninstalled the Outlook extension and re-installed it but the problem still persists 😞

0 Upvotes