Outlook Sales Extension

leoAwtana
Mitglied | Diamond Partner
Mitglied | Diamond Partner

full integration with Outlook web

Hi team,

I would like to know why the integration with outlook web is not complete, I comment this because I have tried to fix the record of the emails sent by the agents and it does not happen, I had a meeting with someone from support and he explained to me that it is that hubspot a does not have the complete integration with outlook web, that is, as it has with gmail or with desktop outlook where the emails you send are automatically registered in HubSpot

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
rhg
Teilnehmer/-in

I'm resurfacing this question. Last fall, Hubspot Support told me something similar and recommended using the desktop PC add-in over the web app.

Outlook.office.com delivers a superior UX with the other O365 products, especially Sharepoint and Teams. 

The Outlook integration documentation updated 3/2/22 fails to address status known bugs and feature gaps in the web app integration. Windows 11 also seems to be missing from the documentation, and Hubspot has not responded to this ticket https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Outlook-desktop-add-in-doesn-t-work-properly-in-Windo....  

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @leoAwtana,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

If you're using Outlook on the web, you could use our Office 365 add-in: you will find a full list of technical  requirements as well as an install link in this Knowledge base article. Have you already tested this version of the HubSpot Sales add-in? 

Thanks,

Mia, Community Team 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings