Outlook Sales Extension

tobiaslicht
Membre

emails sent from hubspot have status "failed"

Résolue

I was unsure that all the hubspot emails actually get through, so I tried to email myself several times. did not receive any email in my outlook inbox, instead status in Hubspot is "failed". why? I did the outlook integration and hubspot said it was successful.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
jennysowyrda
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @tobiaslicht

In order for emails to be sent from within HubSpot, the inbox attached needs to be hosted by either Google Apps or Office 365. In the case of the email failing to send, it appears that this inbox is not hosted by Outlook (despite being an Outlook account). 

If you want to disconnect the Outlook account, then you can send emails with a message that says "sent from HubSpot on behalf of..." in the email. 

If you would like to be able to send emails from the CRM without this message, then you will need to connect an inbox that is hosted by Google Apps or Office 365. 

Here is an article which outlines a complete list of features that are supported by each email provider: What HubSpot Sales features are supported by my email provider

Jenny

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

0 Votes
1 Réponse
jennysowyrda
Solution

Résolue

Hi @tobiaslicht

In order for emails to be sent from within HubSpot, the inbox attached needs to be hosted by either Google Apps or Office 365. In the case of the email failing to send, it appears that this inbox is not hosted by Outlook (despite being an Outlook account). 

If you want to disconnect the Outlook account, then you can send emails with a message that says "sent from HubSpot on behalf of..." in the email. 

If you would like to be able to send emails from the CRM without this message, then you will need to connect an inbox that is hosted by Google Apps or Office 365. 

Here is an article which outlines a complete list of features that are supported by each email provider: What HubSpot Sales features are supported by my email provider

Jenny

0 Votes