Status
Alle
  • Alle
  • Gelöst
  • Ungelöst
  • Unbeantwortet
Gelöst
EFeitosa on Januar 05, 2023
When I log in to the Outlook add-in it doesn't log in through Microsoft Edge, it always goes back to login, nothing happens. When I switch to Google Chrome, it works! Why does it happen? I've uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing happens. I only u Beitrag ansehen
Accepted Solution
Mitglied
Januar 06, 2023 13:53
Hi. Great. I'm using Hubspot Sales for Outlook [add-on]. But it works right now when I desinstalled and install again. It works now. Great! At the Chr...Beitrag ansehen
StijnO on August 13, 2020
I am using the plugin in outlook and we are using O365. When I send an email with the companies hubspot number in bcc, the reply of the customer is logged in hubspot and shown, but their is no trace in outlook of the reply. Not in the other section Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Mitglied
August 13, 2020 08:06
For the interested ones. it's very complicated. The reply emails are considered SPAM and you can only find them back in the online version of outlook...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
crystalelement on August 04, 2020
Hey. I've read a bunch of help pages, a bunch of discussion threads in the community. But NOTHING helped me. My setup: MS O365 + Exchange on our domain. All matches for Hubspot integration Add-in deployed for all users in domain correctly, lik Beitrag ansehen
Accepted Solution
Mitglied
August 05, 2020 00:50
FYI I had long conversation with Microsoft support about this bug. Yes, this bug on software side. This issue can occur on version 16.39 of Outlook ...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
imc123 on Juli 06, 2020
BCC in Outlook 365 is not working anymore since today (not auto-populating). In Message tools option the "Log this email to Hubspot" is not checked (tracking is checked). The Hubspot Sales add-in settings are properly configured to log AND Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
8 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Teilnehmer/-in
Juli 07, 2020 12:37
We experienced the same black "halo" effect and slow loading. Tried reinstalling as well before but it did not work. On a positive note, all ...Beitrag ansehen
MrHommel22 on Juli 04, 2020
Hello! I'm running two businesses, I have an outlook email, and a gmail. Both are hooked up/integrated to my hubspot in my "integrations settings" in my profile. I also have the Chrome extension, and primarily utilize outlook in web browser (Ch Beitrag ansehen
Community-Manager/-in
Juli 14, 2020 06:19
When sending emails to someone who doesn't exist in your contact records, you will need to create one at the time you send out the emails as you ment...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
GrapeApe on Juni 25, 2020
My question is a bit complex and seems to go round in circles, so bear with me.. I have a new Office 365 subscription (now MS365) which comes with a Premium Outlook @outlook .com mailbox. This lets me create alias email addresses at @myper Beitrag ansehen
1 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Community-Manager/-in
Juni 29, 2020 15:07
Hello @GrapeApe I investigated more about it and looks like that, If your inbox is connected to HubSpot using Office 365 or IMAP, you can...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
aboppart on Juni 23, 2020
This may have already been addressed, but we just connected our Office 365 inbox. Now every email/activity we create in Outlook is being recorded in Hubspot. Everytime we send an email, a new contact is created in Hubspot. I thought Hubspot would on Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
4 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Autorität | Diamond Partner
Februar 12, 2024 17:06
Hi @MariannaC It's been a few years since I last used the Office 365 integration, so I was unable to test this. There is a big "on/off" button in...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
Pat_Crouch on Juni 08, 2020
Each time I open an email, the sender's information appears on the far right with an "Add to Hubspot" prompt, taking up a significant amount of space. The header of the section is "Hubspot Sales." How do I remove this feature?
0 Likes
1 Antwort
Accepted Solution
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner
Juni 09, 2020 03:33
Hi @Pat_Crouch It sounds like the HubSpot Sales plugin is pinned in your layout - if you click the pin icon at the top right, it should disa...Beitrag ansehen
JasonFLY on Juni 01, 2020
hey there, What is the best way to link outlook, Hubspot Sales plug-in & Mimecast thank you,
0 Likes
5 Antworten
Teilnehmer/-in | Platinum Partner
Mai 26, 2022 16:25
Is there a solution to connect Mimecast & HubSpot for email tracking yet?
Gelöst
AJV on Mai 29, 2020
Hello! I'm using the O365 plugin with Outlook 365 Mac Desktop app, with the plugin permanently "pinned" so it opens with each email (otherwise I often forget to log/track...) I've also changed the default font for new email and replies to He Beitrag ansehen
5 Likes
27 Antworten
Accepted Solution
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende
Oktober 15, 2020 12:10
As promised, here are some troubleshooting steps provided by HubSpot Support. Thank you for reaching out to HubSpot Support. I understand that yo...Beitrag ansehen
clairestoddard on April 21, 2020
I've connected my inbox to hubspot, and now I'm trying to install whatever add-in I need to make the hubspot tools show up withing my inbox. I'm having no success. I've verified that my inbox is indeed connected: I'm on a Mac, using "Micro Beitrag ansehen
0 Likes
3 Antworten
Mitglied
März 25, 2021 01:26
I had the same problem and managed to fix it. I'm just sharing this solution with the community because I spent hours and it turned out to be a simp...Beitrag ansehen
Gelöst
ahamaton on April 15, 2020
Two days ago, task links in my notification emails stopped working correctly. They now take me to a hubspot page which is completely blank except for the menu bar but not actual menu titles in the bar. I have to manually login with the contacts na Beitrag ansehen
Accepted Solution
Teilnehmer/-in
April 28, 2020 12:29
Hi Jenny, thanks for getting back to me. Actually I think I have fixed it. I checked the remember my login details box when I logged in and then th...Beitrag ansehen
abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Möchtest du eine Diskussion beginnen oder eine Frage stellen?

Beitrag erstellen

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.