• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
SFrench on April 02, 2024
The Auto BCC feature is in the old desktop version of the Salehub Extension, but does not appear to be a setting or a function within the NEW OUTLOOK experience for M365. Is this on the roadmap as a planned function to be added back? It is mak read more
Community Manager
April 04, 2024 05:00
Hi @SFrench , I have been reviewing and I did not find any documentation on plans for this. However, I found a workaround that might be help...read more
Hildegaard on March 22, 2024
All my users, including myself, are getting this popup login window every day, when we open Outlook for the first time: Otherwise, our HubSpot add-in doesn't work read more
Contributor
April 12, 2024 08:23
I got below from support: I'm afraid that due to the significant changes introduced by Microsoft as part of the new Outlook for desktop app, HubSpot...read more
Solved
Yarexi23 on March 05, 2024
Since we migrated from Gmail to Outlook, our team lost connection and email tracking. We do not get new contacts because it does not work. We followed all the steps to reconnect the email, but it still does not work as it did before the migration. read more
0 upvote
25 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
March 11, 2024 20:41
Hi @Yarexi23 the settings all look correct - have you tried searching your contact records in HubSpot for the email address (vs. first/last name)? ...read more
Solved
FatFriday on March 01, 2024
Hey Everybody We're using the sales tools plugin for Outlook Desktop but it never gets past the spinning blue circle at the top. The 365 web version works fine, no problems. Its not just one user, its everybody Pointers please Thanks D read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
March 01, 2024 10:57
Hi @FatFriday , HubSpot is ending support for that add-in due to changes by Microsoft. That's probably the reason: https://community.hubspot....read more
Solved
ESlater on February 28, 2024
Hi there, our business is looking for an email signature generator in Outlook to enable us to standardise our email signatures across the business. We tried Exclaimer but it wasn't possible to make this work with HubSpot the way we needed it to - to read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Thought Leader | Platinum Partner
March 01, 2024 03:53
Hey @ESlater I'd totally recommend the signature generation tool that Diana shared from HubSpot. Each team member can create their own signatu...read more
Solved
Sophiep1 on February 20, 2024
I've had to switch over to the (new) outlook app, and emails are not tracking. I've made sure I downloaded the correct plugin that is running in my outlook I can see that but it just doesn't populate with the BCC tracking address and I can't fig read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 20, 2024 05:01
@Sophiep1 did you follow these steps? https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/how-to-install-hubspot-sales#install-the-add-in-individually ...read more
Solved
KGregg on February 13, 2024
When scheduling Microsoft Teams Meetings through HubSpot on the Contact Timeline, the meeting invite sends to the invitees only as a link, without the Meeting ID, Passcode etc., that usually sends when scheduling through Teams directly. Has anyone e read more
2 upvotes
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
February 13, 2024 10:45
Thanks for the additional context @KFogarty , the screenshot is really helpful. The yes, maybe, no options at the top of your email shown in t...read more
HunterHawley on January 31, 2024
Hi all, I am currently working with a holding company that has two company identities underneath it. Everyone is using Outlook on their Windows machines and is getting email from both sub-companies through one single Outlook app on their computer. read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
February 01, 2024 10:57
@Jigar_Thakker I am afraid this might be the right answer... there is no way this will work though. Anybody would have a very hard time keeping all...read more
Solved
teresedawn on January 18, 2024
I am using the HS add-in on outlook for Mac (version 16.81). It was working fine earlier today, but suddenly get the notification: Tracking turned off. Unable to add tracking to your email. This is most likely due to a conflict with another add-i read more
3 upvotes
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
January 18, 2024 20:54
I'm running into the same problem on my Macbook. The answer I got from support it quoted below. I will tell you my quick fix has been to use outl...read more
Solved
MLopez98 on January 09, 2024
Hello, I am looking for a way to remote uninstall the hubspot for windows and hubspot for outlook .exe installation. We are transitioning over to the windows store version and do not want to have to remote into 150 different users to uninstall t read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
January 10, 2024 09:37
Hello After much trial and error you can uninstall the software silently via cmd when as the CURRENT user, behavior may differ when ran as admin. ...read more
srobin54 on January 09, 2024
hi, jjust wondering if i am the sole person having to re enter the login and password in that outlook extension every single day.. that was the reason i removed the extension in the 1st place..then i reinstalled it, but now that is again super annoy read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor
January 09, 2024 09:27
we are receiving the same complaints from some of our users. I see it with the website itself, i have to login every day regardless of whether or not...read more
JonMof on January 02, 2024
Can anyone provide insights into how full Outlook integration complies with GDPR data laws regarding the storage and processing of personal data sent via email from a customer.
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
January 03, 2024 04:45
Hi @JonMof , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to share this public-facing resource on HubSpot data privacy and secu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.