Welcome emails not arriving for team member.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Welcome emails not arriving for team member. I've tried her address and also added her name with my icloud address just to verify - nothing came.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Highlighted
HubSpot Alumni

Hi @brighttoolsjr, thanks for reaching out!

I looked into your portal and one of your users, Don, had their email address bouncedc - I unbounced it and sent them a password reset email, which they should have now received. 

The other user, Miitzi, seems to be all set - the welcome email is showing as delivered.

Let me know if you run into any more issues on this front!

May

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi - thank you for responding - Don got logged in ok but Mitzi is claiming not to have received her invitation. Is there a way to resend it?

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Alumni

@brighttoolsjr you can send a user a password reset link by going to Settings > Users, and hovering over their email address - a key icon will pop up, which you can select in order to resend them a password.

If she does not receive the password reset email, please have her go through the steps in this article in order to ensure her ability to receive emails from HubSpot: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email/what-steps-can-i-take-to-ensure-hubspot-ema...

Best,

May

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
New Contributor

I between our last communication the account got deleted - I am attempting to re-ad her account with the correct email address but it gives me an error that her email is already in the system. So logged out as me and tried to log in as the email and reset the password - but it says pw reset isn't available.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
HubSpot Alumni

@brighttoolsjr can you PM me her email address so that I can try adding her as a user myself? Thanks!

0 Upvotes