Outlook Sales Extension

SunnyChow
Membre

Using hubspot list on Microsoft outlook 2016

Résolue

Hi... is it possible to use hubspot contact list on microsoft outlook 2016. Lets say I created a list of contacts with 10 people on it, how do I use the list on microsoft outlook 2016? I contacted support but they cant seem to find the answer for me & directed me to this community. Im using the free version by the way. Below are the screencapture from my outlook. Thanks for all help in advance.

hubspot-capture3.jpghubspot-capture2.jpghubspot-capture.jpg

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
karstenkoehler
Solution
Au panthéon de la communauté | Partenaire solutions

Résolue

Hi @SunnyChow,

Thanks for the details and context! HubSpot lists do not synchronize to the Outlook address book. This cannot be accomplished at this stage. You would have to export a list from HubSpot and then import these contacts into Outlook for them to appear in your address book.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

1 Réponse
karstenkoehler
Solution

Résolue

Hi @SunnyChow,

Thanks for the details and context! HubSpot lists do not synchronize to the Outlook address book. This cannot be accomplished at this stage. You would have to export a list from HubSpot and then import these contacts into Outlook for them to appear in your address book.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.