Outlook Sales Extension

QBurgess
Miembro

User on Mac/Office 365 Plugin not working w/Outlook

Is it possible for a user to install the outlook plugin when using outlook from a web portal and not the native application? In other words, the user access their outlook email on a web protal and not a native installed outlook applicaiton. The user is on a mac and has installed the proper plugin, but when in outlook through the web browser, they are not able to see any hubspot connection and they have sent test emails that then confirm nothing is being logged in the associated hubspot test contact.

Thanks for the help.

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
bsm007
Colaborador líder

this issue is being reported in multiple article such as this one: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Tickets-Conversations/Issue-with-attachments-on-Outlook-for-MAC/m-p... 

I am having the exact same issue and am frustrated this is not addressed yet. This is a critical issue for the proper use tracking email with the CRM.

0 Me gusta
LittleBeeMarket
Miembro

Hi,

I'm having issues sending attachments through the outlook app when I connect to hubspot. I'm using a macbook pro (version 11.6.1)  and when I create a new email, add in recipient email, subject, body copy and attachement - I then open hubspot plugin and the attachement starts to flash. I hit send and the recipient does not recieve the attachement. Which I then have to send another email without connecting to hubspot and the attachment sends through (I usually send through PDF files).

Any help would be much appreciated.

webdew
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

Hi @QBurgess ,

Many of the MAC users have issues when with the Outlook add-in as it doesn't support many features. Check this thread here: HubSpot Community - Integration with Outlook for Mac - HubSpot Community

Also check this article here here where it says "Outlook installed from the Microsoft Store is not compatible with the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in. Check your Outlook version to ensure it is Click-to-run"

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Me gusta