Outlook Sales Extension

RPark3
Mitglied

Update Contact Property

I would like to know how to require a user to update/add a contact property when emailing a new contact.

The contact is automatically created when sending an email, but you only get the contacts email address.

Is there a way in the Outlook extension to require a user to edit the properties during the creation of the email?

If not, is there a way to require/remind them to go back and edit the required properties?

We do have workflow enabled.

We get leads from outside sources and we would like our sales team to make sure the contact is updated with the original lead source (a custom property).

0 Upvotes
2 Antworten
RPark3
Mitglied

Update Contact Property

@LSunstrum 

Somehow when I read your message it automatically accepted it as a solution. Unfortunately your response did not address my situation. I'm familar with the methods you suggested, I'm looking for a way to automatically remind someone when a contact was created without the required information.

0 Upvotes
LSunstrum
Teilnehmer/-in

Update Contact Property

Hey there!

I believe with the gmail & outlook add-ins you can view the HubSpot profile of the contact when sending an email. Right there you should be able to edit the contact property or click on the link that will lead to his contact property page in HubSpot and then you can update it right there.

There other option to is just to email him directly out of HubSpot instead of through Gmail or Outlook.

0 Upvotes