Outlook Sales Extension

JLancashire

Unable to link O365 account to Hubspot Add-In

Hi,

I am having an issue with linking my O365 account to Hubspot through the Outlook Add-In, I have tried all the troubleshooting solutions on the stickied post but has not worked.

I have managed to link the O365 account through the Hubspot website but so far it hasn't pulled through anything to Hubspot, so want to get it working through the Add-In.

It goes through asking for user details, gets to "Establishing Connection" and then closes the window and goes back to the settings screen. It is Outlook 2019 on the latest version and Hubspot Add-In is also the latest version.

Thanks,

Jess

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
JLancashire

Hi,

I spoke to support and they pointed me to this community help, don't exactly want to be going in circles, just want it resolved.

I will try what Mia suggested and let you know if either of these have resolved the issue.

Thanks.

JLancashire

Hi,

I have attempted to install the HubSpot Sales Add-In for Office 365 and I get the following message after the install and when I try and open it through Outlook on the Web.

Undefined Sign-on URL for app "HubSpot Sales"

Any assistance on this would be fantastic.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JLancashire I'll be glad to provide some assistance here as well. As my colleague mentions in this Community post, this issue may be caused by your system's configuration/set up that is not allowing the add-in to run. To resolve this error, your IT team would need to make some tweaks to your system, to allow the add-in to run.

Below are some resources that are related to this error, which you might help your IT team in troubleshooting this:

I hope this helps. 

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Will advise you to connect to HubSpot tecnical support then. They can check the issue at backend.
Click Blue help button on the bottam right of your user acc and connect to support.

0 Upvotes
webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

Thanks @MiaSrebrnjak for tagging in.

Hi @JLancashire , 

To connect outlook 365 with your HubSpot acc, refer this article here.
To setup HubSpot sales office 365 add-in, efer this article here.

Still not able to connect, try clearing out cache or use incognito  ode or any other browser.
Still having issue, them I will advise to connect with HubSpot's technical support.
Click blue Help button in the bottom right of your user portal.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JLancashire,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Firstly, I would to check if the Sales add-in you have downloaded is compatible with your current setup (Knowledge base article here)

Screenshot 2021-04-27 at 11.45.37.png

If you have downloaded the right version of the add-in, please check if a HubSpot logo has been added to your Outlook - you can see how the icon looks like  in this article. The HubSpot icon might be greyed out if the connection hasn't been completed successfully. 

If you don't see a HubSpot icon in your Outlook, we need to look deeper into the download error. Did you maybe get an error message when you tried installing the add-in or has the installer window simply disappeared? It would be great if you could share screenshots of the process so we can investigate further. 

@webdew do you maybe have any additional tips for Jess? 

Thanks,

Mia

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes