Outlook Sales Extension

charliebagboard
Membro

Tracking Opens & Clicks when sent from Outlook

resolver

Hi there

1. I'd like to be able to track 'opens' and 'clicks' when sending and email from my outlook rather than Hubspot CRM. I know when I send an email from outlook it appears in the CRM but it doesn't show whether it's been opened etc like it would if sent directly from the CRM. - How can I enable this?

2. How do I set the default font and font size for email replies? So far my emails have been coming up all different sizes and I want consistency.

3. My signature has spaces between each line I can't remove and the logo comes up with an error when sent.

Thanks,
Charlie

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @charliebagboard

If you are looking to send emails from Outlook and have them log in the CRM, you can download the Outlook extension, which will allow you to track emails in HubSpot sent from Outlook.

In regards to setting up your email signature, this article outlines how to set up an email signature within HubSpot.

Thank you,
Jenny

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
jennysowyrda
Solução
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

resolver

Hey @charliebagboard

If you are looking to send emails from Outlook and have them log in the CRM, you can download the Outlook extension, which will allow you to track emails in HubSpot sent from Outlook.

In regards to setting up your email signature, this article outlines how to set up an email signature within HubSpot.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Avaliação positiva