Outlook Sales Extension

Buhls
Membro

Tracked emails haven't been showing up

resolver

Hi

Sometimes when i send a mail from hubspot, the reply from the client dosent show up in their thread. I can see the reply i recived from them i outlook, but it doesent show in Hubspot?

Why is this, and how to fix it?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hello @Buhls I would reccommend reading and following the troubleshooting steps in this Knowledge Article: Your email was not tracked with HubSpot Sales

This article will take you through some general troubleshooting steps that resolve most problems related to email tracking. If, after having walked through each step, you are still at a roadblock please comment below what you have a) tried/tested b) version of Outlook you are using and we can continue to dig into the issue. 

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hello @Buhls I would reccommend reading and following the troubleshooting steps in this Knowledge Article: Your email was not tracked with HubSpot Sales

This article will take you through some general troubleshooting steps that resolve most problems related to email tracking. If, after having walked through each step, you are still at a roadblock please comment below what you have a) tried/tested b) version of Outlook you are using and we can continue to dig into the issue. 

0 Avaliação positiva