This Email Integration features start to be ridiculous.

Occasional Contributor

Last few weeks I connected my email with the IMAP integration setting, which later I got problems with the metric doesn't count even after an emal being sent. Until now the problem isn't fix yet.

And when I decided to totally remove the connection, they mentioned that it could not be done at their end since I used self host email server. Nothing they can do. 

Now I'm setup a new email after having so much problem with your latest updates, now you guys forced to intergrate the email account either with Gmail and Outlook365 options only?? And I could not send any email if didn't connect the account. What the...???

Hubspot rid.JPG

I dont want to integrate my email since I have so much problems previously. And I dont even use neither Gmail or Office 365. I just want to use it like normal.

WHY SO MUCH PROBLEMS HUBSPOT?? 
WHY ROLLED THE UPDATE IF THE UPDATES NOT EVEN COMPLETE YET?? SO MUCH PROBLEMS!!

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
Community Manager

Hi @Reazal

If you are still interested in connecting your inbox via IMAP, I am happy to troubleshoot any issues you are having. 

If you can send along screenshots of what you are seeing, example contacts who's metrics are not being updated, and any additional information I am happy to assist you troubleshoot this matter. 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Jenny,

I have posted a couple of times but with no real help--

i am having issues with setting up a users email tracking which i have never expereince before

please see my post which i had started today to see the problem and a screenshot of what i keep saying 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous, 

It looks like Ed is communicating with you in this thread: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Hubsport-notification/m-p/24993#M2403. I will monitor that thread to ensure that you are receiving next steps. Let's keep the troubleshooting to that thread to ensure that all communication and troubleshooting is in one place.

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda,

Now we have new problem occurs. I just don't get it.

Previously, I only have problem with the account that I connected to the IMAP. But now the same problem happened to all my Hubspot account although I never connected them to the IMAP. We don't get any "Email Delivered" metric for all emails that has been sent.

Hubspot Error.JPG

As shown in the photo, email has been sent to all the list. Even some of the email already opened by the receivers, but no metric shown for "Email Delivered". 

Can you guys do something with this? This create so much problem for me to track my staff progress. 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @Reazal

If you check out the definiton of the contact property "emails delivered" in this article, that contact property is going to be for marketing emails as opposed to sales emails (emails sent on a one-on-one basis through the CRM). 

There are metrics specific for sales emails. You can find those in the attached article as well. 

Thank you, 

Jenny

0 Upvotes