Outlook Sales Extension

ARobertson

The extension will not connect to my account, its connecting to an old trail account?

SOLVE

Connected inbox doesn’t match Outlook account

Your Outlook account is andrew@xxx.com.au, but you connected these inboxes to HubSpot:

andrew.robertson@yyy.com.au
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

The extension will not connect to my account, its connecting to an old trail account?

SOLVE

Hello @ARobertson 

Some of our HubSpot tools require a connected personal inbox.  Looks like you need to connect your personal inbox to be able to send personal emails from within our CRM.

You can connect your email as a personal inbox in HubSpot using these instructions. Once connected, you should be able to connect to and use the HubSpot sales tool without this error occurring.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
PamCotton
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @ARobertson 

Some of our HubSpot tools require a connected personal inbox.  Looks like you need to connect your personal inbox to be able to send personal emails from within our CRM.

You can connect your email as a personal inbox in HubSpot using these instructions. Once connected, you should be able to connect to and use the HubSpot sales tool without this error occurring.

I hope this information helps.

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !