Outlook Sales Extension

AAlbarran
Participant

Task

SOLVE

Is there a way to sync my task with my Outlook Calender? Example if I create a call back task in HubSpot can it show on  my email calender so I don't double book  time slot with an already scheduled call or meeting?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Task

SOLVE

Hi @AAlbarran,

This is currently not supported and also not planned by the product team. You can access the HubSpot Ideas post under the link, upvote it and leave a comment – maybe the product team will come back to it at some point.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6
CHROY
Participant

Task

SOLVE

Same request here. I find it challenging to manage tasks and to do list from different places. That would be great to sync 'Microsoft To-Do' tasks as a quick win and then extend it to Trello

CHROY
Participant

Task

SOLVE

Not sure to understand what you mean @Gcone in your post. Does it answer the request in my message above? Do we have any KB articles or link (even externally) which can explain how it works please? Thanks for your help 

0 Upvotes
Gcone
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Task

SOLVE

Hello @CHROY , 

Check out this KB article to learn more about how tasks are synced to your calendar. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/tasks/sync-tasks-to-your-google-or-outlook-calendar

Currently the task app only works with tasks that are created and managed in HubSpot's task app.

Are you asking for the capability to sync your microsoft To Do tasks with hubspot tasks app?  

Thank you,

Gordon

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Task

SOLVE

Hi @AAlbarran,

This is currently not supported and also not planned by the product team. You can access the HubSpot Ideas post under the link, upvote it and leave a comment – maybe the product team will come back to it at some point.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

AAlbarran
Participant

Task

SOLVE

Thank you 

GeorgeBThomas
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Task

SOLVE

@karstenkoehler I'm going to upvote this one right now!! 😁 @AAlbarran great idea. Thanks for sharing it. 👍

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com