Outlook Sales Extension

ahamaton
Participant

Task links in notification emails not working properly

Résolue

Two days ago, task links in my notification emails stopped working correctly.  They now take me to a hubspot page which is completely blank except for the menu bar but not actual menu titles in the bar.  I have to manually login with the contacts name to enter the task.  I tried clearing my browser cache and that made no difference.  I disconnected my email integration and re-installed it but that also made no difference.  Does anyone have any ideas ?

Thanks

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
ahamaton
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Hi Jenny, thanks for getting back to me.  Actually I think I have fixed it.  I checked the remember my login details box when I logged in and then the links were able to automatically get me in.  I don't know why and how that happened as the links have always got me in and I ticked the automatically remember box ages ago but hey, it seems to be working at the moment, so who am I to argue with it.  I'll let you know if anything changes.  

Thanks again

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

7 Réponses
ahamaton
Participant

Résolue

Strangely, it seems to be isolated to the contact link.  The company and deal links work correctly ??

0 Votes
ahamaton
Participant

Résolue

Bizarrely its all working again now ?? I'll close the post as resolved.  Thanks

0 Votes
ahamaton
Participant

Résolue

Randompy its stopped working again )-:  Any advice appreciated 

0 Votes
jennysowyrda
Gestionnaire de communauté

Résolue

Hi @ahamaton,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so can you please confirm the issue occurs across multiple browsers and through an incognito window?

The more information, screenshots and details you can provide, the better the Community can assist!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
ahamaton
Participant

Résolue

I'm not sure I understand Jenny

These are just buttons in the email notifications as per the screenshot attached, they launch a chrome window, I don't know how I could get it to open an incognito window.  I guess I could set my default browser to firefox or i.e. and see if it works then ?

Untitled.png

0 Votes
jennysowyrda

Résolue

Hi @ahamaton

I am curious as to what happens when you click on the link within the email through different browsers to see if the result is the same across all browsers. 

If you can share screenshots of what you are seeing, that would be great!

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Votes
ahamaton
Solution
Participant

Résolue

Hi Jenny, thanks for getting back to me.  Actually I think I have fixed it.  I checked the remember my login details box when I logged in and then the links were able to automatically get me in.  I don't know why and how that happened as the links have always got me in and I ticked the automatically remember box ages ago but hey, it seems to be working at the moment, so who am I to argue with it.  I'll let you know if anything changes.  

Thanks again