Syncing Meeting Calendar with Outlook

Highlighted
New Contributor

Hi all, I have an Office 365 account that's managed through corporate and I've been able to install the extension on Outlook and get the tracking to work.  

When I go to integrate the calendar on the Hubspot software it says that it was successfully integrated/installed however it doesn't load.  Just has the same screen of "connect your Office 365 calendar" 

Anyone have this same issue? 

Thanks,

Steve hubspot calendar error.PNG

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Community Manager

Hi @storti,

Can you confirm that in addition to being accessed through Outlook, that your inbox is hosted by Office 365? 

If so, can you please share the email address associated with the calendar you're trying to connect? Additionally, can you please try connecting via multiple browsers and in an incognito window? 

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Hi,

Thanks for the help but still having issues, i'm just getting to the microsoft sign in and it keeps telling me my password is wrong but it's definitely not.  I just changed it and that's the same password I use to sign into my computer and other company tools.

My guess is this is something to do with corporate sign on/restrictions, anyway around it?  -- Just funny it works for everything else, emails, notifications, etc. just not the calendar sync.  I know this may not be an issue on your end but if i'm going to use this on my own (which i think it's a great solution for me) and spend $600 /year out of my own pocket I definitely want all the options to work.  Let me know! 

password fail.PNG

Thanks,

Steve 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @storti,

Thanks for the information! 

It looks like your inbox is already connected to HubSpot as a shared inbox. For the reasons outlined in this thread, you can't have a shared inbox also associated with a meetings link. 

If you need the inbox associated with the meetings link, you can disconnect the shared inbox, and then it should be able to be connected to the meetings tool.

Let me know if you have any issues with that!

Thanks,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes