Suddenly "Unable to load HubSpot Sales add-in"

SOLVE
paasto
Participant

Suddenly HupSpot Sales Add-in for Outlook just died.

This worked a while ago but not it's totally busted and there are no mentions of this situation. I have macOS (11.6) and Outlook desktop (Outlook for Mac, version 16.54)

Error message is: "Unable to load HubSpot Sales add-in".

I've removed and then re-added the add-in through MS Marketplace. Did not change a thing.

Any suggestions? It's kind of a deal breaker if I cannot log or track emails. 😞

paasto_0-1634824629346.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
webdew
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

Hi @paasto ,

These kind of issues happens some times and then get resolved by themselves. Check the add-in again. 
The issue might have resolved by now.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
webdew
Solution

Hi @paasto ,

These kind of issues happens some times and then get resolved by themselves. Check the add-in again. 
The issue might have resolved by now.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regard.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
paasto
Participant

Hi @webdew,

So far no success by waiting. I'll sure mark your advice as a solution if the problem solves itself.

According to this KB article the add-in is simultaniously supported and not supported on Mac & Outlook desktop for Mac:
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/connected-email/how-to-install-hubspot-sales

Hopefully time does the trick (soon) since it's a race against the clock and optics. This is a basic requirement and since the internet does not know that error message, I figure its a hassle to try to be the first to solve this error. Gotta look for alternative solutions, luckily we're still testing on the free plan if HubSpot suits us.

0 Upvotes
webdew

Ah yes @paasto , this add-in doesn't work for Mac.

0 Upvotes
paasto
Participant

@webdew, however I'm marking your answer as a solution.

Today the HubSpot's add-in sidepanel loaded so time took care of the issue.

Additionally I can confirm that both logging and tracking works on Outlook for Mac (desktop), opening emails gave a notification via the mobile app and with the browser logged to our instance I can see the tracking and logging working.

Thanks for the support! 👍

0 Upvotes