Outlook Sales Extension

VR_81
Teilnehmer/-in

Stop logging and tracking for personal (non-business) email address

lösung

I am using Outlook with my personal (private) email address as well as with a business email address (both Microsoft Exchange accounts). 

I know I can deactivate tracking/logging on every email I send (or blacklist the recipient),  but I want to blacklist the sender (myself) for every email sent from my private account.

I setup Hubspot only for my business email, but all personal emails are tracked, too. 

Is there an option in the settings somewhere?

Best

V

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @VR_81,

The only way to do this at the moment is to either manually uncheck track and log (or set those as your default settings) or log out of the extension when you are using your personal email.

If you would like to see this functionality implemented in the future, I would recommend checking out the ideas forum and either creating an idea or upvoting an existing idea that has a similar request.

Thank you,

Jenny

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

8 Antworten
jennysowyrda
Lösung
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @VR_81,

The only way to do this at the moment is to either manually uncheck track and log (or set those as your default settings) or log out of the extension when you are using your personal email.

If you would like to see this functionality implemented in the future, I would recommend checking out the ideas forum and either creating an idea or upvoting an existing idea that has a similar request.

Thank you,

Jenny

VR_81
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Thanks, Jenny. Unfortunately, this does not really solve the issue, but gives me the answer to my question.

Best

Volker

CHepburn
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Did you ever find a work around?

0 Upvotes
VR_81
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Well, the only (nasty) workwaround was/is deciding on each email that I want to track it and only then activate the checkbox. Still hoping for an easier solution...

0 Upvotes
CHepburn
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung
Thanks - and at least you've saved me hours of scrolling and help desking - and thinking I'm the crazy one !!

You'd think more people would want this !

Cheers
0 Upvotes
annieseattle
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I'm not sure if Outlook has this option, but in the Gmail/Chrome extension settings, you can type in specific email addresses that you never want to track in Hubspot.  It works well for personal email addresses, etc.

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @annieseattle,

That's a great suggestion; the never log option is available for Outlook as well 🙂 

Thanks,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
mtruem
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

But as I understood, this option takes into account recipient's addresses, not the sending account address

0 Upvotes