Outlook Sales Extension

MLopez98

Silent uninstall command for hubspot for windows

SOLVE

Hello,

I am looking for a way to remote uninstall the hubspot for windows and hubspot for outlook .exe installation. We are transitioning over to the windows store version and do not want to have to remote into 150 different users to uninstall the application, nor do we want to allow these users administrator rights on their personal machines. Does anyone know of an uninstall command for this? I'd be leveraging our intune environment.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MLopez98
Solution

SOLVE

Hello After much trial and error you can uninstall the software silently via cmd when as the CURRENT user, behavior may differ when ran as admin.

Hubspot.exe for outlook script - "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe" /Uninstall https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto /silent

Hubspot.exe for windows desktop- rundll32.exe dfshim.dll,ShArpMaintain SidekickTrayWPF.application, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=af724edbeeff8665, processorArchitecture=msil /q

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @MLopez98, thank you for posting in our Community!

Currently, If you no longer want to use the HubSpot Sales email extension in your inbox, you can uninstall the HubSpot Sales Chrome extension for Gmail, the HubSpot Sales Office 365 add-in, or the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in following the instructions here

To our top experts, @Josh @danmoyle any suggestions to @MLopez98?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MLopez98
Solution

SOLVE

Hello After much trial and error you can uninstall the software silently via cmd when as the CURRENT user, behavior may differ when ran as admin.

Hubspot.exe for outlook script - "c:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\VSTO\10.0\VSTOInstaller.exe" /Uninstall https://dl.getsidekick.com/outlook/vsto/Sidekick.vsto /silent

Hubspot.exe for windows desktop- rundll32.exe dfshim.dll,ShArpMaintain SidekickTrayWPF.application, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=af724edbeeff8665, processorArchitecture=msil /q

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Sounds like you got it figured out @MLopez98 - thart's good because I don't know of another way to remove it from users' portals other than one at a time. Oof. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/