Outlook Sales Extension

wearecrunch
参加者

Sent e-mails in outlook?

解決

Hi,

I am new to Hubspot Sales and Crm, I just started using it today.

I tried integrating the e-mail function with my outlook, I can see in my outlook that the Hubspot logo is in the top right corner now, but this just means that I installed the add-on I think.

Should I be able to also see sent e-mails in my outlook after I send it from the hubspot CRM?

I don't think it is integrated correctly, after download and install, I could check, and it said, sorry but it didn't detect the integration.

How should this work, should I also be able to send directly from outlook and then it shows up in the CRM, or do I only send from the CRM, or how does it work, and how do I get it to work?

Thank you

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
nattyice
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Sent e-mails in outlook?

解決

Hi @wearecrunch!

Sounds like you have the add-on installed, but haven't logged into it yet! If you click the sprocket icon within the HubSpot menu on your Outlook ribbon, it should prompt you to login with your HubSpot credentials. 

Additionally, you'll want to verify that your inbox is connected in your Sales settings, which you can do by following these instructions.

Once you've bothed logged in with your credentials in Outlook and double-checked that your inbox is connected in Sales settings, you should be good to go!

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
nattyice
解決策
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Sent e-mails in outlook?

解決

Hi @wearecrunch!

Sounds like you have the add-on installed, but haven't logged into it yet! If you click the sprocket icon within the HubSpot menu on your Outlook ribbon, it should prompt you to login with your HubSpot credentials. 

Additionally, you'll want to verify that your inbox is connected in your Sales settings, which you can do by following these instructions.

Once you've bothed logged in with your credentials in Outlook and double-checked that your inbox is connected in Sales settings, you should be good to go!

0 いいね!
wearecrunch
参加者

Sent e-mails in outlook?

解決

Perfect, that works thank you

0 いいね!