Outlook Sales Extension

EUcalls
Teilnehmer/-in

Sales Hub log in and track problems

Hello, I have a problem with the extension of HubSales in my Outlook desktop app.  Even after I addapted the Settings in order for all emails, that I send, to be tracked and loged in, these settings are applied to few emails.  Is there a problem with extension or are there any solutions that I can apply?

Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Antworten
Alecbarrett
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @EUcalls ,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the sales extension. Are you using a Mac? For Outlook for Mac, users must click on the Sales Tools icon in order for their log/track preferences to take effect. So for example, if a user has their preferences set so that all emails will Log, they need to click the HS icon in order for the BCC address to populate.

I hope this is of some help but have you contacted support? They will be well placed to advise. 

Alec 

EUcalls
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello Alec,

No we are using windows and even after I reconnected the email, and re-downloaded the extension we have the same problem.

Thank you for your advice.

Elissavet

0 Upvotes
Alecbarrett
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Heya,

From what I understand this is likely to be a problem with the settings. This article may help. If this doesn't help to resolve the issue it would be good to engage support (bottom right in your portlal) as I understand you have access with your account package. 

Regards,

0 Upvotes