Outlook Sales Extension

EUcalls
Participant

Sales Hub log in and track problems

Hello, I have a problem with the extension of HubSales in my Outlook desktop app.  Even after I addapted the Settings in order for all emails, that I send, to be tracked and loged in, these settings are applied to few emails.  Is there a problem with extension or are there any solutions that I can apply?

Thank you in advance!

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Alecbarrett
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @EUcalls ,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with the sales extension. Are you using a Mac? For Outlook for Mac, users must click on the Sales Tools icon in order for their log/track preferences to take effect. So for example, if a user has their preferences set so that all emails will Log, they need to click the HS icon in order for the BCC address to populate.

I hope this is of some help but have you contacted support? They will be well placed to advise. 

Alec 

EUcalls
Participant

Hello Alec,

No we are using windows and even after I reconnected the email, and re-downloaded the extension we have the same problem.

Thank you for your advice.

Elissavet

0 Upvotes
Alecbarrett
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Heya,

From what I understand this is likely to be a problem with the settings. This article may help. If this doesn't help to resolve the issue it would be good to engage support (bottom right in your portlal) as I understand you have access with your account package. 

Regards,

0 Upvotes