Outlook Sales Extension

shochdoerfer
Participant

Sales Hub add-in for Office 365 Outlook Web Access does not work in Vivaldi browser

SOLVE

When trying to open the Sales Hub app in Office 365 Outlook Web Access in the Vivaldi browser (version 4.0.2312.38) on Windows 10, I get an error message that the add-in cannot be started. When opening the add-in via the Edge browser, everything is working fine.

3rd party cookies are enabled in Vivaldi, I don't see any other security settings that could potentially break things. Does the add-in generally not work in Vivaldi or am I missing something?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Sales Hub add-in for Office 365 Outlook Web Access does not work in Vivaldi browser

SOLVE

Hi @shochdoerfer,

Vivaldi browser is indeed not among the supported browsers for HubSpot. HubSpot only supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11. There are some other posts around the community relating to the open source browser Brave – similar issues, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
MartinK
Contributor

SOLVE

It's working again. Changing the Network Setting : User Agent Brand Masking to Microsoft Edge does the trick !!

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @shochdoerfer,

Vivaldi browser is indeed not among the supported browsers for HubSpot. HubSpot only supports Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer 11. There are some other posts around the community relating to the open source browser Brave – similar issues, unfortunately.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

shochdoerfer
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks for pointing this out. I was hoping that Vivaldi, since being based on Chrome, would also work.

Will switch to Edge for now for Office Web Access & Hubspot, which solves the issue for me.

MartinK
Contributor

SOLVE

I've pointed out this problem multiple times. Funny thing is that it does work, but not always. Couple versions back, no problem. Current version alas, no joy. 

0 Upvotes