Outlook Sales Extension

SFB
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Sales For Office 365 Add-In and Cloud Spam Monitoring

A client who uses Office 365 cannot send emails from Hubspot.  My question is, does the add-in require that MX records be pointed directly to outlook.com mail servers?  In this case, the client's MX records point to Mail Assure, a spam filtering system.   But it seems as if the email never reaches the spam filter solution and gets bounced directly at Mircosoft with a 5.7.708.

Is there some part of the email relay I'm not tracking? Shouldn't the emails go through Mail Assure?

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sales For Office 365 Add-In and Cloud Spam Monitoring

Hi @SFB 

Thank you for reaching out. 

It seems like a complex set up from this user, do they get a specific error message when trying to send an email from HubSpot? I would actually recommend connecting with HubSpot Technical Support, as Support is included in your subscription and they will be able to provide real-time assistance for this matter, where you are able to share screenshots and specific examples about this - if you can also give them the error message as well as the email address that they use it'll be most helpful for the team. 

I also found this article online that may help.

Thank you

Best, 

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !