Outlook Sales Extension

PZickert
Participant

Sales Extension in Outlook not working

SOLVE

Hello!  I have an employee who is trying to log and track and email from the outlook app (Mac version) and it will log, but not track...for anyone.  If she sends an email through HubSpot it works fine, even the Web browser of Outlook works fine, but the Desktop app is not working strictly for tracking.  And yes, the tracking button is turned on and she has installed and re-installed the app about 3 times.  Any help would be appreciated.  We have the Enterprise version

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PZickert,

The Mac version of the Outlook sales extension is not officially supported, see here, only Windows/PC. While some features my work, overall performance of all features is not guaranteed.

There is an open request to add support here, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team evaluates theses requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @PZickert,

The Mac version of the Outlook sales extension is not officially supported, see here, only Windows/PC. While some features my work, overall performance of all features is not guaranteed.

There is an open request to add support here, I'd recommend upvoting and commenting. The product team evaluates theses requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
Digital Marketer | HubSpot Freelancer | CRM Consultant

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.