Outlook Sales Extension

HFles
参加者

Reduce the risk of distributing Confidential information internally.

解決

We need to secure that users do not spread confidential information, especielly internally. When outlook is used, and user has by default ticked off  "Log email", and "Track email", and hubspot recognise the receiver, it should automatically tick off "Log email" and "Track Email". Can anyone guide us here? 

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
LButterfield
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi there, what we've done to prevent accidental sharing of sensitive email is block the domain of our company so that no internal emails are shared to Hubspot, the only exception being where we are using a shared inbox in the conversations tab, but confidential info wouldn't be sent to a shared inbox anyway.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

@HFles when your team member has "log and track email" turned off, HubSpot will not log, nor track, that email. That's correct. If they have that log & trakc unchecked by default, then they'll have to check it on in order for HubSpot to trakc or log that email. HubSpot will not recognize specific recipients and turn it on - it's either all on or all off. As @LButterfield says here, you can use the never-log list for specific emails and domains, keeping all internal emails out of HubSpot. However, if you're CCing someone but logging it to a client, I think it does log it. 

I'd be curious to know a more detailed account of the use case here. Sensitive information shouldn't be sent via email unless it's encripted. HubSpot isn't built for sensitive data (it's why they aren't HIPAA compliant), so I'd ask what you're classifying as sensitive. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
LButterfield
解決策
参加者

解決

Hi there, what we've done to prevent accidental sharing of sensitive email is block the domain of our company so that no internal emails are shared to Hubspot, the only exception being where we are using a shared inbox in the conversations tab, but confidential info wouldn't be sent to a shared inbox anyway.