Outlook Sales Extension

Phil_Vallender
最優秀メンバー | Diamond Partner

Re: Office 365

解決

Hi @PieterMartens

I've done a bit of reading on this to confirm my understanding. Not had a chance to test this yet but the situation is:

Incoming replies to emails sent from the HubSpot CRM or a connected Office 365 (with tracking turned on) account should be logged in the CRM timeline.

If the incoming email is not a reply to a tracked email or from a contact not yet in the CRM, you can manually log it by forwarding it to the CRM. Emails forwarded like this will be appended to an existing contact or a new contact created if they do not exist.

This article describes both points: Do email replies get recorded in the CRM?

It looks to me that the automated logging of replies does require the desktop version of Outlook with the HubSpot Sale extension installed and webmail will not be able to do it. This is described here: Can Outlook 365 log emails in the HubSpot CRM?

If emails that should have been logged have not been, check if they meet any of these conditions: Why wasn't my email logged in the CRM by HubSpot Sales?

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @Phil_Vallender, thanks for your incredibly detailed and thoughtful reply! It actually looks as though a new thread was created instead of replying to the user's original thread. However, you've offered just the right steps for the user here. I've also directed them to another existing thread on email replies not logging, in case their issue persists after your troubleshooting steps.

My best,

May

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
2件の返信
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @Phil_Vallender, thanks for your incredibly detailed and thoughtful reply! It actually looks as though a new thread was created instead of replying to the user's original thread. However, you've offered just the right steps for the user here. I've also directed them to another existing thread on email replies not logging, in case their issue persists after your troubleshooting steps.

My best,

May

0 いいね!
Phil_Vallender

解決

Ok, cheers @MayPascaud - I wonder how that happened.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 いいね!