Outlook Sales Extension

BMenu

Re: Hubspot Sales Extension : cannot load templates in gmail anymore

I'm having the same issue but with the hubspot for outlook add in in Mac (M1 processor). Couldn't find any way to resolve it so far

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
BMenu

Hi Tiphaine
It works fine on the web, just tried it. I have tried deactivating the other extensions. 

TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BMenu 

Thank you

I've sent you a DM with next steps

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BMenu 

Thank you for reaching out. 

As the thread was older and about gmail, I have moved your message as a new post for more clarity. 

I understand you're using the OFFICE 365 add in with a Mac and you cannot load your templates in Outlook, is that it? Can you confirm you're using Outlook for Mac as an email client, or if you are using Outlook on the Web? 

If you're using Outlook for Mac, can you confirm if this is working with Outlook on the web?

Could you also uninstall and reinstall the add in? If this is still happening, could you try disabling all other extensions to see if this works and then reenabling extensions one by one to see which one would be conflicting?

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

BMenu

Hi Tiphaine

The issue is not only about the templates, but rather that the add-in doesn't recognize there are recipients, so all features when sending emails are not working: logging, tracking, inserting templates or snippets... When clicking on these features the add-in says there are no recipients and asks to add one.

I already uninstalled and reinstalled. Managed to make it work, and the next day the issue was back again...

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

hey @BMenu 

Thank you for your reply and for the details

Could you confirm if this is working with Outlook on the Web? and trying disabling all other extensions to see if this works and then reenabling extensions one by one to see which one would be conflicting?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine