Outlook Sales Extension

steveni1
Participant

Outlook very slow when logged in with Outlook sales addin

Hi, I noticed this really started to slow down recently to now where it takes some time to just move between emails.  As soon as I logout of the extension it speeds up again.

I have uninstalled and completely removed all remnants including the registry entry, rebooted and installed again and it is the same.  There was a recent Office update which may be coincidental. 

Any advice on what to do to speed this up again?  Outlook is really bogged down with this.

44 Replies 44
AdamLPW
Key Advisor

HubSpot support really need to get on to this ASAP.  It's disruptive for existing users (the old Outlook add-in was fine) and, by the sounds of things, it's going to lose them paid customers moving forward!

To all the frustrated new users, this is NOT the experience I've become used to over the past couple of years using HubSpot.  They've always been excellent and quick to fix any issues.  

Hopefully, it will be resolved quickly.  It's a huge pain in the proverbial for me at present.  

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
SLR
Participant

Having same problem on both PC and laptop makes replying to email so slow.

smbunn
Participant

We are having the same problem.  We are uninstalling HubSpot from Outlook as at present it is not workable.  Since Outlook integration was one of the biggest selling points this is a real concern.