Outlook Sales Extension

AHansen2

Outlook removes the BCC address

SOLVE

When I send an email from outlook and tag it via the hubspot addin, then it sets a BCC address which tracks the email in hubspot. However, recently it started to just automatically delete the remove the BCC email so that rather than tracking what I wanted to track, nothing gets tracked. I have tried to remove and reinstall the App and that worked for a few days, but now the issue is back and I can't track send email from outlook anymore.... anyone having an idea on what could be wrong? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @AHansen2 

Sometime it conflict with another Outlook add-in or service that is causing the BCC address to be removed.

Either you could try disabling any other add-ins or services that you have enabled and then re-enabling them one at a time to see if any of them are causing the issue or you could also try reinstalling the HubSpot add-in to see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks 

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @AHansen2 

Sometime it conflict with another Outlook add-in or service that is causing the BCC address to be removed.

Either you could try disabling any other add-ins or services that you have enabled and then re-enabling them one at a time to see if any of them are causing the issue or you could also try reinstalling the HubSpot add-in to see if that resolves the issue.

Thanks 

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
Syeda_Fatima
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AHansen2It sounds like there may be a bug in the HubSpot add-in that is causing the BCC address to be deleted when you send an email.

And yes, it's possible that the HubSpot integration is having trouble connecting with Outlook. Try deleting and reinstalling the HubSpot app again, then restart Outlook and see if that fixes the issue. If not, I recommend reaching out to HubSpot's support team, who may be able to provide more specific guidance on how to resolve the issue.