Outlook Sales Extension

riverfiend
参加者

Outlook not showing Hubspot sent emails

解決

Until yesterday, all emails sent via hubspot to tracked contacts were visible in outlook sent email from two different users on my hubspot account.  Now they are not.  Repeated attempts to re-confirm integration of hubspot with outlook haven't changed this problem.  Emails are getting to destination, and are tracked in hubspot, but are not visible in outlook.

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @riverfiend,

We actually experienced an issue at the end of last week, which caused some users' inboxes to become disconnected from the CRM. This was resolved at the end of last week. 

Are you still having difficulty reconnecting your inbox to the CRM? Indeed, it is because your inbox was disconnected that your sent emails were not appearing in Outlook. However, you should not be seeing this issue anymore. Let me know if that is not the case, and I will look into it further!

My best,

May

元の投稿で解決策を見る

9件の返信
OliverP
投稿者

解決

I am having this issue. My sent in Hubspot emails are being logged in my outlook emails... should this happen? Or do I have to cc or bcc myself?

0 いいね!
MayPascaud
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @OliverP, I'm not sure that I fully understand your issue. Could you please prvide a more detailed explanation of the problem you are experiencing when you get the chance, including:

- A detailed step-by-step of what you are trying to accomplish/your goals with the feature

- The roadblocks you have faced in attempting to reach that goal

- Screenshots of any error messages / missing components / other issues

I will then try to dig into your problem further.

May

0 いいね!
aJamesh
メンバー

解決

I am having this problem.  If I send from Outlook it works perfectly but if I send from Hubspot I can the sent email in hubspot but not in outlook.

I have recently made some changes, could this be anything to do with it.  I have moved my email from a webmail server to O365.  I installed the O365 plugin but I havent changed the plugin in outlook.  Do I need to uninstall the outlook plugin I currently have in their?

0 いいね!
mrowe8
メンバー

解決

Has anyone seen a fix to this issue?  It makes Hubspot unusable if it doesn't allow outlook to show my "sent" emails and allow me to search my sent emails from outlook.

0 いいね!
MayPascaud
解決策
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @riverfiend,

We actually experienced an issue at the end of last week, which caused some users' inboxes to become disconnected from the CRM. This was resolved at the end of last week. 

Are you still having difficulty reconnecting your inbox to the CRM? Indeed, it is because your inbox was disconnected that your sent emails were not appearing in Outlook. However, you should not be seeing this issue anymore. Let me know if that is not the case, and I will look into it further!

My best,

May

AndrewMesh
メンバー

解決

Hey, I'm experiencing the same issue with hosted E-Mail through alldomains.hosting, the mail client is Roundcube. New mails sent from Hubspot show up in the sent folder but replies made from hubspot don't. Could you please help me?

Kindest regards,

Andrew

0 いいね!
V4Vanessa
参加者

解決

Did you find a solution? I am having the same issue with Gmail

0 いいね!
kathyrose
メンバー

解決

I would like to suggest you best solution to fix Outlook not showing sending emails.

https://www.datarecovery.help/fix-outlook-not-sending-emails-2016/

0 いいね!
riverfiend
参加者

解決

The problem appears to have been fixed over about the period of time that you mentioned with no further action on my side, so that sounds consistent with your diagnosis.  Thanks!