Outlook not sending emails from inbox connected to my account

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Good evening,

I installed the Outlook extension and connected my inbox

Cattura7.PNG

Unfortunately, if tracking is enabled, Outlook won't send any email (to any address). Every email I send comes back immediately with 550 error, as follows:Cattura8.PNG

Everything works if I remove tracking, but if I can't track, there's no reason to use the Outlook integration.

Healp please!

0 Upvotes
2 Replies
Community Manager

Hi @guidaly1,

The 550 error means that the recipients email server is rejecting the mail. Because sales emails are sent from your email servers, you will need to reach out to the email recipient and ensure that your email addresses are in their address books, and have them whitelist your sending IPs. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

@jennysowyrda

If you read all I written in the other thread, where other people have my same issue and it has not been solved, you will find out why what you wrote in this thread is not a solution. I think it's better to keep the discussion there, so that it can help others too.

Honestly, I expected you to at least try to reproduce the issue.

Of course, your answer is not the answer. Now, if you want to start to really take care of this, I would be very grateful.

0 Upvotes