Outlook integration install error

New Contributor

hubspot_failure_.png

I have tried every fix for this, updated office, checked windows updates etc etc 

I am at a loss I'm going to change systems if I dont get some sort of resolution shortly 

0 Upvotes
11 Replies 11
New Contributor

Ive now been through the following stages:

repaired visual in control panel

checked for updates and installed any 

reinstalled fresh visual from MS 

disabled ipv6 

disabled anti virus 

added the 3 apps to trusted sites in explorer/edge 

registery analysis and repair via CCleaner 

defraged 

repeated reinstall of fresh visual 

reinstalling each time

restarted machine each time 

I have tried all the fixes for all the other versions of this error, I give up 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Is there the remotest hope of some support, I've wasted hours on this and no further forward and its now holding me up. 

Do Hubspot actually read these and provide support and how long do you have to wait?

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

still no support and despite being promised it, nothing 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @EDGE 

Thank you for the screenshot it really helpful to troubleshooting for these type of errors.

I would recommend following these steps to resolve this error:

• Navigate to the Control Panel on your computer and search for Uninstall Programs or Add or Remove Programs.
  • In the list of installed programs, find Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime and click Repair. Wait for the repair to complete, then attempt to install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in again. If you can't locate this program or if repair is disabled, proceed to the next step.
  • If Tools for Office Runtime is not in the list of installed programs or there is no option to repair, navigate to the Microsoft Download Center and click Download to install Tools for Office Runtime.
  • Attempt to install the HubSpot Sales Outlook desktop add-in again. 

You can find more information about this in this thread and in this article from our knowledge base. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you
Sharon 

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

oh finally one of you bothered to respond, if you read what I said you would see I have already done what you have belatedly suggested. 

Good to see you are removing negative comments about your appalling support

0 Upvotes
New Contributor

suggest you fix it 

0 Upvotes
New Contributor
This doesn't work
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

Ive tried chatting to them 

Posting in the community 

basically I think we assume the Outlook add is is so **bleep** noone uses it or Hubspot can't be arsed to support it 

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @EDGE,

I would like you to please try these steps. If you have already tried them, I apologize, and would appreciate you trying them again. If you can send along an updated screenshot of the error message you receive, that would be great! 

Can you please try the following steps: 

1. Please follow steps to repair office: Repair an Office application - Office Support
  2. Re-run the new installer (go to the Add/Remove programs list and search "add remove programs" in Start menu) and see if HubSpot Sales for Outlook is listed there.
  3. If issue persists after repairing Office, follow steps to repair .NET: Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
New Contributor
I've done it already more than twice
0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hi @EDGE,

Thanks for confirming. If you could send along a screenshot with the most updated error message you are receiving, that would be great. 

Additionally, if you would like to continue troubleshooting this matter, can you please send along the logs by following the steps below: 

If issue persists after repairing both Office and .NET, please get the following from users (in addition to logs):

1. Windows event logs for Outlook:
      1. Open the Task Manager, search for Sidekick for Windows and close Application. Then go to Processes tab and end the "SidekickTrayWPF.exe” process (if it’s not listed there, proceed to next steps). Close the Task Manager. 
      2. Reproduce behavior to get error message
      3. Close Outlook
      4. In the Start menu, search for "Event Viewer" and open
      5. On the left, click Windows Logs > Application
      6. Under "Actions" on the right, click "Filter Current Log"
      7. Next to "Event Sources", locate Outlook in the list and click to check it
      8. Click OK
      9. Under "Actions" on the right, click "Save Filtered Log File As"
      10. Save the file to the computer
      11. Send file to me (you can send as a zip file, through dropbox, or google drive if necessary).

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes