Outlook Sales Extension

OJohnstone
Mitglied

Outlook integration compatibility error

Hello,

I have the HubSpot Outlook integration installed in the desktop Outlook app on Windows. 

When I open Outlook, I get an error message saying 'Compatibility problem: An incompatible piece of software attempted to load along with Microsoft Edge'. And the error code given is 'Status_Invalid_Image_Hash'. I get the same error message when I try to log in to the HubSpot add in within Outlook, which prevents me from being able to log in. This error only occurs when the HubSpot integration is installed.

Our IT support have tried several things to try to solve this but they haven't been able to. Has anyone had a similar issue? And/or are there particular compatibility requirements the Outlook integration has that we need to meet? Other than this error message it seems to work correctly.

Do let me know if it would be helpful for me to provide more information. Thanks for your help. 

Owain

6 Antworten
irishclee
Mitglied

Hi @TiphaineCuisset , 

thanks a lot for replying!

The screenshot is as below, but in Chinese. 

I've actually tried uninstall and download it and install it several times but nothing changes. 

Thanks and BR

irishclee_0-1658210257605.png

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @irishclee 

Thank you for your reply. 

Can you follow the steps of this external article? Can you also try disabling all your other extensions/add-ins and try again to see if there is a conflicting add-in?

If this does not work, can you grab the Windows Event log mentioned at the bottom of your screenshot (the link) and send it to me via DM?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

irishclee
Mitglied

Hello Tiphaine, 

I've encountered the same issue. Our IT had tried shutting down our antivirus software, but it did not change anythime. Do you have any idea how it can be solved?

Thanks and BR, 

Iris

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @irishclee 

Thank you for reaching out. 

Can you send me a screenshot of the error? 

Can you try uninstalling the add-in and install it again and try again? 

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

OJohnstone
Mitglied

Hi Tiphaine,

Thanks very much for that. I will raise that with out IT support. We do have Symantec Endpoint Protection so I'll ask them to make sure it's up to date. 

Best wishes,

Owain

TiphaineCuisset
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

Hi @OJohnstone 

Thank you for reaching out.

The requirements for the VSTO Outlook can be found here and here

I had a look and it seems some users got this issue and this was related to Symantec Endpoint Protection - could you have your IT check if you have this sofware and then uninstalling/reinstalling the latest version? I can see that online as well. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

0 Upvotes