Outlook Sales Extension

Robert8

Outlook hubspot ext doesn't login when ExpressVPN is turned on

SOLVE

My hubspot outlook ext works perfectly fine but I recently installed ExpressVPN and noticed the ext no longer works. I can still log into Hubspot via browser with the VPN on.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Robert8
Solution

SOLVE

I updated my DNS setting to automatic which seems to have resolved the ExpressVPN issue which appeared to be causing a conflict with the Outlook Hubspot app. Suspect Outlook Hubspot was having issues with the IP addressing due to the VPN/DNS conflict. 

Long story short if any of you have a VPN client and have the same issues you will need to change your DNS setting to Automatic. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
Robert8
Solution

SOLVE

I updated my DNS setting to automatic which seems to have resolved the ExpressVPN issue which appeared to be causing a conflict with the Outlook Hubspot app. Suspect Outlook Hubspot was having issues with the IP addressing due to the VPN/DNS conflict. 

Long story short if any of you have a VPN client and have the same issues you will need to change your DNS setting to Automatic. 

webdew
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Robert8 ,

It might happen the Outlook extension sometimes clashes with other ext and doesn't work. Try removing ExpressVPN and see if the ext is working again. If not, that means some other issue is there. Sharing here the troubleshooting guide

Hope this helps!
If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.
Thanks and Regards.

0 Upvotes
Robert8

SOLVE

As per my original post hubspot works fine when I dont use the VPN.

The objective is to be able to have the Outlook hubspot work while I have VPN on.

Can you confirmed Outlook Hubspot ext works when people use VPN?

0 Upvotes