Outlook Sales Extension

KPietroski
Colaborador

Outlook for Mac

resolver

Are there any plans for HubSpot's Outlook extension integrating with macs desktop in the near future? It appears that there may have been an integration in the past, but not currently?

I did try the add-in extension for Microsoft's Offic 365, but it does not appear to be working. I've tried to activate it in Outlook (Office 365), but it keeps asking me to log in to my HubSpot account (the login doesn't take and repeatedly asks me to login). So, my contacts aren't syncing, and existing contacts are not being updated in HubSpot to reflect emails sent and received through Office 365 online. 

My partner has a PC, so his desktop version of Outlook syncs with HubSpot perfectly - my Mac, not so much.

1 Soluciones aceptada
KPietroski
Solución
Colaborador

Outlook for Mac

resolver

@SNigam  I continue to have issues with utilizing the online version of Microsoft 365 not being able to sync HubSpot (repeatedly getting the message to login to HubSpot).

However, the settings I configured within Microsoft 365 propagated to the desktop version. So, the HubSpot add-in is properly functioning when using the desktop version.

The steps I took within Microsoft 365:

Admin center > settings > integrated apps > hubspot > configuration (ignore seeing hubspot sales in deployed apps, go straight to Advanced settings at bottom) > Add-ins > hubspot sales > Edit hubspot sales > “just me” > “available”

It took around 12 hours for the changes to take effect, after which I received an email from Microsoft saying “Congratulations. HubSpot Sales has successfully been deployed.”

I went back to Microsoft 356 and it still was not working (still unable to login to HubSpot from within Microsoft to link the accounts). But the desktop version allowed me to log in to HubSpot and sync my account.

Now when I compose an email in outlook, it will sync to HubSpot. I just need to click the arrow on the far right of the toolbar to bring the HubSpot add-in into view, (see images below) to activate the add-in when composing messages.

Hubspot 1 - Email Composition.png

Hubspot 2 Email Composition.png

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

4 Respuestas 4
ChillDog22
Participante

Outlook for Mac

resolver

From what I can tell, HubSpot is not able to sync with Outlook on a Mac. Any known updates or workarounds?

0 Me gusta
KPietroski
Colaborador

Outlook for Mac

resolver

Update - the issue has been resolved through Microsoft.

0 Me gusta
SNigam
Asesor destacado

Outlook for Mac

resolver

@KPietroski  can you tell me how your issue solved or is just a cache

KPietroski
Solución
Colaborador

Outlook for Mac

resolver

@SNigam  I continue to have issues with utilizing the online version of Microsoft 365 not being able to sync HubSpot (repeatedly getting the message to login to HubSpot).

However, the settings I configured within Microsoft 365 propagated to the desktop version. So, the HubSpot add-in is properly functioning when using the desktop version.

The steps I took within Microsoft 365:

Admin center > settings > integrated apps > hubspot > configuration (ignore seeing hubspot sales in deployed apps, go straight to Advanced settings at bottom) > Add-ins > hubspot sales > Edit hubspot sales > “just me” > “available”

It took around 12 hours for the changes to take effect, after which I received an email from Microsoft saying “Congratulations. HubSpot Sales has successfully been deployed.”

I went back to Microsoft 356 and it still was not working (still unable to login to HubSpot from within Microsoft to link the accounts). But the desktop version allowed me to log in to HubSpot and sync my account.

Now when I compose an email in outlook, it will sync to HubSpot. I just need to click the arrow on the far right of the toolbar to bring the HubSpot add-in into view, (see images below) to activate the add-in when composing messages.

Hubspot 1 - Email Composition.png

Hubspot 2 Email Composition.png