Outlook for MAC v16.28 is crashing

Opoloplus

I found some post to solve the subjected issue with Windows but northing for MAC.

I have a MAC and each time I activate Hubspot Sales and I send an email, Outlook is cracshing and when I reopen it the email has been sent twice

Thank you in advance for your help

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert
0 Upvotes
Opoloplus

Thank you for the links, it is covering interesting matters, unfortunalt nothing on Outlook for MAC crashing

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Recognized Expert

@Opoloplus sorry I must have responded to the wrong post.

0 Upvotes
COchoa

I'm having the exact same issue.  Every time I try to send an email using Outlook for Mac and log it to Hubspot, it crashes.  Ever get an answer to this?

GrapeApe
Participant

Hello, I'm having the same issue...

Whenever I track and/or log an email using the sales add-in on Outlook for Mac it crashes and closes Outlook.

I'm using Outlook for Mac version 16.39 under an MS365 subscription.

I have crash logs to share but won't post here in case they contain any sensitive info.

Can anyone help?

0 Upvotes
COchoa
What worked for me: (1) delete the add-on extension, (2) make sure Office is updated, (3) restart computer, (4) download most version add-on. Hope that helps.
GrapeApe
Participant

Hi @COchoa, no luck for me.. Still crashes every time I log and track an email..

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager

Hi @GrapeApe 

Thank you for reaching out. 

I understand you've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, as well as updated your Outlook.

Could you follow these steps

If this is still happening, could you try the following: 

- Try disabling any other extensions or security programs you have installed to see if the issue persists - and if it doesn't, then reinstall each extension one by one to see at which point the issue starts reoccurring

- Clearing Outlook cache on your Mac - see instructions here.

Thank you

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

mchanner
Has anyone successfully solved this problem. My boss has the same issue with Outlook for Mac V16.43.
1. Compose an email
2. Open the hubspot sales extension
3. Log the email and send
4. Outlook crashes unexpectedly and force closes.
0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager

Hello @mchanner, thank you for the information provided, could you please confirm if you followed the steps here ? 

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes