Outlook Sales Extension

Aneta
Miembro

Outlook emails not logging into CRM

resolver

Hey Team,

I need to ask you for a favour. Can you please help me to track all my messages that are sent from Outlook to my clients? I would like to have the visibility tothe all the e-mails history in Hubspot. Even I have ticked the box Track Email and log to CRM it does not work.

log to crm.JPG

Additionally is it possible to have those fields ticked as deafult when I write a new message from outlook. Right now in every single new message I need to tick the boxes.

Thank you! Aneta

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Aneta
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Hi Jenny! Thank you for support.

We have already solved the issues. Have a great weekend!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas 7
jennysowyrda
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

@Aneta

Can you please clarify your question? Are you logging your emails now and they are not being sent to HubSpot or are you looking to log previous email communication to HubSpot? Any additional information in regards to your end goal and the roadblock you're encountering would be great. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Me gusta
Aneta
Solución
Miembro

resolver

Hi Jenny! Thank you for support.

We have already solved the issues. Have a great weekend!

0 Me gusta
austrisv
Miembro

resolver

Aneta, could it be that your outgoing email address in Outlook is different from that is registered at your's Hubsport user's profile?

0 Me gusta
Aneta
Miembro

resolver

Hey Austrisv,

thanks for your quick reply. Unfortunately it is not a reason. There is just one address e-mail address to the client.

0 Me gusta
Idolo
Miembro

resolver

Also, this has worked well for a long time and I dod not change my address.

Even more strangely, I have just noticed that I cannot see ANY emails in Hubspot, even the old ones that were cdefinitely being logged. And some of the emails I cannot see, my colleague can see from his account! Any idea?

0 Me gusta
Idolo
Miembro

resolver

All was fixed in the end with the reset - but I then had a filter in the timeline to exclude messages and sales emails so I had not realised the problem was fixed

0 Me gusta
Idolo
Miembro

resolver

I have been able to do this for the last year and a half... but suddently this stopped working a few days ago... and even going through all teh set up again I cannot fix this. Can anybody help, please?

0 Me gusta