Outlook Sales Extension

opsstaffing
Mitglied

Outlook emails not logging into CRM

lösung

Hello, I am using the free version of hubspot sales, and send my emails through the Outlook aplication on my computer. None of my emails are logging with my contacts or companies. I know there were recent outages could some one please advise on how to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Mitchell Riley

Opsstaffing

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
BrettLanguirand
Lösung
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

lösung

Hello @opsstaffing,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty logging emails on contact/company records in the CRM.  Can you please verify the following variables are all met?

1. The sent emails in Outlook contain the BCC address (yourhubid@bcc.hubspot.com).

2. Make sure that your emails are being sent as HTML, not plain text.  

3. The emails that you're sending aren't being sent to contacts with the same domain as you.

4. The email address that the emails are sent from is a user in the Hubspot portal.

We usually recommend that users uninstall and re-install the Hubspot Sales Outlook Add-in when they are experiencing difficulty.  

Let me know if any of this helps.

Brett

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

21 Antworten
glreber
Mitglied

lösung

thanks for the info but I hate to do that for one user.  It has been working great until now.  HOpefully hubspot will respond.  I need to get on the system and clean it and start fresh, not sure why it stopped on this one almost like he reached a limit and it won't except any more of his logging.

0 Upvotes