Outlook Sales Extension

ABloski

Outlook crashing with Hubspot extension enabled. Forces reboot of computer (All fixes tried)

Hey everyone, 

I hope someone can point me in the right direction.  I have office 365 installed and have enabled the hubspot sales extension.  On a daily basis, I can input any data I want into hubspot, and can write emails to clients as long as the tracking code isn't in the bcc.  If I leave the tracking code in, or do not log out of the extension before sending an email, then the whole computer freezes and reboots.  At some point I am going to end up forgetting to save my work before sending an email and I am going to lose a lot of data.  

I have tried to clear the cached file in appdata as suggested and that corrects the problem for the next email or two, then the system crashes again..  I have also deleted the extensions and all instances of the program, then reinstalled them again. 

I have tried asking for help in the chat tool, only to be given a sales pitch to upgrade.  If this can be resolved permanently I most definitely can see myself paying for the subscription, but to be pitched the sale while I am trying to get the program to work was quite insulting to be honest.  

If anyone has a suggestion to try, I would be greatly appreciative.  If not, I am going to have to look at another program as the tracking integration is far too valueable to not use.

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
DEcheverria

Outlook crashing with Hubspot extension enabled. Forces reboot of computer (All fixes tried)

Hi ABloski,

We had this issue too.  It turned out to be a conflict with another Outlook plug-in.  Had to decide which was more important to have, ended up uninstalling the other plug-in and everything is working great now.